MBBS In Tajikistan
Located in Central Asia and only a 3 hour flight from Delhi with a high quality and cheap education, Tajikistan is a great option for Indian students looking to get their MBBS abroad. The quality of life in Tajikistan has been improving rapidly over the last several decades and students can enjoy European living standards and a top quality medical education. Travel in Tajikistan includes buses and taxis as well as flights connecting the northern and southern parts of the country.
Tajikistan is a mountainous country with temperatures in the winter around 0 degrees Celsius. Temperatures in the summer are warm and mild with average temperatures around 28 degrees Celsius.
About Medical Education in Tajikistan
Tajikistan’s educational system has a reputation for boosting careers and encouraging future development. The educational system in Tajikistan is extremely developed and is comparable to western countries like the United States, Canada, UK, Australia and others. Medical programs in Tajikistan have been designed for English speaking people so prospective medical students with English language skills can succeed without language barriers in their education. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes graduates of Tajikistan medical schools to be qualified to work in any field of medicine. Graduates looking to practice medicine in another country just need to meet the requirements of the medical counsel in their desired country of work. An MBBS program in Tajikistan will take 6 years of study to complete and there is no entry exam required.
Tajikistan has superb medical education, and students also have the opportunity to experience a new country and culture that will make this one of the most memorable experiences of their lives.
General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and Surgery are among the most popular fields of study for MBBS in Tajikistan. Tajikistan has always been a leader in surgery, and they have top quality surgeons and doctors.
For students who are looking for a university at which to get their MBBS they should consider visiting Tajikistan. It is one of the most popular places for people looking to get an excellent MBBS education at a low cost.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Tajikistan
- Getting your MBBS in Tajikistan provides students with many benefits including help in procuring loans and scholarships
- Tajik medical universities offer a high quality medical education for a much lower cost.
- Tajikistan is at the moment the cheapest option in the world for getting your MBBS degree
Medingo Education supports you from start to finish in getting your MBBS abroad. We will help you pick your university, complete your application and documents, get to your university, and continue to support you throughout your studies.
- Prospective students must be at least 17 years and no more than 25 years by 31st December of the year of their admission to the MBBS course.
- Students must have valid NEET Scorecard. Only NEET Qualified students can go to study abroad. In 2018 the NEET eligibility score was around 90 to 115 for different categories
- Per MCI norms: undergraduate course for Indian Students: As per the part III, Section 4 of the Gazette of India, extraordinary issue dated 18.02.2002, an Indian citizen eager of joining an undergraduate medical course in any foreign medical institution on or after 15th March 2002 should have Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India, New Delhi. India. To get the Eligibility certificate a candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent class (biology, physics, and chemistry with minimum 50% marks) from a recognized college.
- Post-graduation: MBBS degree and one-year internship from a college/university/institution recognized by the government of the country in which you wish to practice.
- Any additional requirements set by the country in which you wish to practice
The following documents are to be submitted along with the completed application form
- Matriculation Certificate (10th Class) showing the date of birth
- Certificate and mark-sheet of Intermediate (10+2 or equivalent class) with minimum 50% of marks are required as eligibility criteria of MCI
- Six passport sized photographs
- Photocopy of Passport (if ready)
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report from the recognized government hospital/pathological lab/clinic
- Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of the country
- NEET Scorecard to verify the NEET Qualification of the student
MBBS in Tajikistan admission is open to all international students who meet the eligibility criteria of the university to which they are applying. Applicants do not have to pass any entrance exams, but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. The course curriculum is set by the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Education Tajikistan.
All completed forms along with attested photocopies of all required documents must be submitted to the universities via the concerned representative.
Admission will be confirmed only after the documents and completed application have been reviewed and approval has been granted by the authorized representative of the university.
Legalization and Translations of Documents
In addition to the requirements above, the following documents must be legalized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country in question and then they will be translated into Russian by an authorized translator from Embassy of Tajikistan:
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
- Original Degree of MBBS or equivalent (in case of PG candidates only)
Is it safe for Indian students in Tajikistan?
There is no country that is 100% safe or completely without prejudice. There is no guarantee that individuals will not experience occasional moments of discomfort prompted by intolerant people. However, intolerance and prejudice are far from the most common trait to be found in Tajikistan. Tajik people are by and large friendly and welcoming to foreigners. With so many Indian students, tourists, and workers in Tajikistan, most Tajik people are used to seeing Indians, however, this does not mean that students won’t at times receive more attention than a local person would. While serious safety concerns are not common, foreigners should still exercise caution especially when it comes to more common things like pick pocketing.
MBBS Education will help train students on how to keep themselves safe in Tajikistan and provide tips/advice for their safety. We will also support students whenever they need help.