MBBS In Nepal
Nepal is a picturesque mountainous country which borders India. The capital is Kathmandu and the most widely spoken language is Nepali. The climate in Nepal is heavily affected by elevation. In Kathmandu the average temperature ranges from 10°C in January to 26°C in July. The majority of people in Nepal (81%) practice Hinduism while 9% practice Buddhism and 4.5% practice Islam. Cost of living in Nepal is low which makes it a great option for Indian medical students.
About Medical Education in Nepal
Nepal is a popular destination for Indian MBBS students due to its high quality and cost effective universities. An MBBS program in Nepal will take 5 years of study to complete, and there is no entry exam required. MBBS degrees from Nepal institutions are recognized by the National Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. Students will have access to training at multiple highly equipped hospitals and will be housed in very comfortable hostel accommodations, and courses are offered in English.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal
Nepalese medical universities offer a high quality, hands-on education for a low cost. With no entrance exam and a simple admissions process, starting your MBBS in Nepal is easy and Indian students do not need a visa to study in Nepal. You will receive instruction and training in a broad array of disciplines with plenty of opportunities for clinical practice.
Medingo Education supports you from start to finish in getting your MBBS abroad. We will help you pick your university, complete your application and documents, get to your university, and continue to support you throughout your studies.
- MBBS students interested in studying in Nepal must pass 10+2 with regular board
- Nepal requires 50% marks in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics
- Students must clear NEET-UG to study in Nepal
Universities in Nepal
- Chitwan Medical College, Bharatpur
- College of Medical Science, Chitwan
- Devdah Medical College
- Gandaki Medical COllege, Pokhara
- Institute of Medicine, Kathmandu
- Janaki Medical College, Janakpur
- Kathmandu University
- Kist, Kathmandu
- KMC, Kathmandu
- Lumbini Medical College, Palpa
- Manipal, Pokhara
- National Medical College, Birgunj
- Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
- Universal College of Medical Science, Bhairahawa